Members and Guests Are Welcome to North Bay Area Clubs Throughout November
San Ramon, CA. - October 20, 2017
In response to the wind-driven fires in the North Bay, and in support for local area residents, 24 Hour Fitness is welcoming residents, members and guests to its North and many East Bay area clubs during the remaining days of October and through Thanksgiving Day, regardless of membership status.
“This has been a trying time for local residents, which includes our members, employees and their families,” said Chris Roussos, CEO, 24 Hour Fitness. “When tragedy hits, it’s easy to set aside your health and wellbeing. We hope to offer residents and first-responders a place to work out, or just relax.”
24 Hour Fitness operates four clubs in the North Bay, with dozens more across the entire Bay Area. The courtesy access is offered regardless of membership status at these specific club locations:
- 24 Hour Fitness Richmond: 2126 Hilltop Mall Road, Richmond, CA 94806
- 24 Hour Fitness Larkspur: 1001 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, CA 94939
- 24 Hour Fitness Santa Rosa: 2550 Industrial Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- 24 Hour Fitness Vallejo: 4300 Sonoma Blvd., Vallejo, CA 94589
- 24 Hour Fitness Oakland: 2050 Webster Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- 24 Hour Fitness Petaluma: 6 Petaluma Blvd. North, Petaluma, CA 94952
- 24 Hour Fitness Berkeley: 2072 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA94704
- 24 Hour Fitness Solano Berkeley: 1775 Solano Ave. Berkeley, CA 94707
- 24 Hour Fitness Oakland: 3950 Alameda Ave. Oakland, CA94601
- 24 Hour Fitness Fairfield: 1519 Gateway Blvd. Fairfield, CA 94533
- 24 Hour Fitness Rohnert Park: 6345 Commerce Blvd., Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Residents are encouraged to check with local 24 Hour Fitness clubs prior to arrival, to ensure hours of operation to serve members, guests and residents.
For more information about club locations, please visit www.24hourfitness.com
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.