New Club in Mission Hills represents the 145th location in Southern California for the Company
MISSION HILLS, CA - December 13, 2017
24 Hour Fitness is expanding its presence in Southern California with the opening of its Mission Hills club in the urban residential community of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles. The community is named for the nearby Spanish Mission San Fernando Rey de Espana that includes Andres Pico Adobe, the second oldest residence still standing in Los Angeles.
A grand opening event for the new club is scheduled for Saturday, December 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness® Mission Hills Sepulveda, 10400 Sepulveda Blvd., Mission Hills, CA 91345. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Ranked among the top 50 most livable communities within the city of Los Angeles, Mission Hills continues to see significant population growth due in part due to the stable housing market, lifestyle amenities and proximity to landmark Los Angeles area attractions including The Getty Center, Griffith Observatory and the Hollywood Sign, among others.
“The friendly neighborhood, community environment of our club is a perfect fit for Mission Hills,” said Marco Ceceña, General Manager. “This is the perfect time to think about fitness goals for the upcoming year—whether it’s accomplishing a local 5K race, getting in shape for a wedding or becoming functionally fit to lift a bag of groceries from the car into your home. We offer great program variety and a terrific talent pool of professionals that are both knowledgeable and passionate about fitness, and they will help guide and inspire each step of your fitness journey.”
The modern new 37,500 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.