New Club in Arvada Highlights Denver Growth as the Company’s 30th Location in the Area
ARVADA, CO - December 26, 2017
24 Hour Fitness expands its presence in Denver, Colorado with the opening of its newest club in Arvada, a suburban residential community outside of Denver. As an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness is a revolutionary brand empowering its members to stay committed to their fitness goals by providing tailored health solutions in highly accessible locations.
The grand opening event for the new club will feature a special guest appearance by the Broncos’ right guard Max Garcia, and is scheduled for Saturday, December 30, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness® Arvada West 64th Ave., located at 12680 West 64th Avenue, Arvada, CO 80004. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more. Max Garcia will be signing autographs for fans from 10:00am – 12:00pm, along with the Broncos’ mascot Miles and two Broncos cheerleaders. Additionally, guests will be able to view the Broncos’ Super Bowl trophies which will be proudly displayed at the opening.
Arvada’s history dates back to 1850, when explorer Lewis Ralston made the first documented discovery of Gold in Colorado. The city rapidly grew during the 20th century as a conveniently located suburb of Denver, and became a City in 1951. Now the 8th largest city in Colorado, Arvada is considered to be one of the most desirable places to live with easy access to the larger metropolitan region of Denver, and a diverse economic base with a highly educated workforce. Arvada also boasts over 125 miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails.
“Denver area residents enjoy the great lifestyle options available here,” said Nikki Sumait, General Manager. “Combined with our long history of success in the region, talented fitness professionals and Group X instructors who are passionate about having fun and living healthy, our club is packed with the right people and resources to help you stay fit to enjoy your life and the amenities of the region. We can’t wait to open our doors to become an active part of the community!”
The modern new 43,110 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.