Riverside Location Highlights Company’s Commitment to Southern California Market
RIVERSIDE, CA - December 27, 2017
24 Hour Fitness is dedicated to offering convenient locations closer to where its members live and work. The opening of the company’s newest Riverside club in the Los Angeles metropolitan area marks the 146th location in Southern California. The new opening shows a prominent expansion for the fitness empire, which continues to propel the brand as a driving force in the fitness industry.
A grand opening event for the new club is scheduled for Saturday, December 30, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness Riverside Madison, 3490 Madison Street, Riverside, CA 92504. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
The city was founded in the early 1870s, and is where California’s citrus industry began. Riverside has seen steady economic growth in past years due to its housing industry. The city showcased its dedication to improving the lives of its residents by restructuring its government to focus on innovation, organizational excellence, and taxpayer accountability. Riverside is studded with natural beauty and is ensconced by the towering Mount Rubidoux and surrounding mountains. With nearby beaches, fertile valleys, hiking trails, access to wineries, and excellent infrastructure, Riverside offers its residents a pleasant, habitable community marked with affordable housing prices and a diverse workforce.
“When people decide to walk into a gym, it’s usually because they want to move better and live a healthier life,” said Anthony Fuller, General Manager. “All of us here—fitness professionals and group exercise instructors are passionate about fitness and like to have fun, and that’s what we offer to our members. Whether you are just beginning your fitness journey, recovering from an injury, training for a marathon, or joining friends for group exercise classes, we offer endless options to help people stay on track with their fitness goals. Additionally, with our digital programming and the launch of our 24GO® app, members can stay connected to their fitness objectives whether they are inside or outside of the club, which is a top priority for us.”
The modern new 38,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.