New Club Marks Company’s 18th Location in New York
SCARSDALE, NY - December 28, 2017
Residents of Scarsdale, New York will soon enjoy a convenient new place to exercise with a 24 Hour Fitness opening in the heart of the New York City suburb. Opening just in time for the New Year, the empowering fitness empire is enthusiastic to bring its high-quality amenities and encouraging team of fitness professionals to the Scarsdale community.
The grand opening event for the new club is scheduled for Saturday, December 30, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness® Scarsdale, located at 668 Central Park Ave, Scarsdale, NY 10583. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
With a history that spans back to the colonial era, Scarsdale is home to some of the most influential residents of the New York metropolitan area. The sought-after community prides itself on having some of the top public schools in the country, a wealth of natural beauty, iconic Tudor-style homes, and a desirable proximity to New York City. Located less than two miles from the Scarsdale Metro North Station, the club will enable its members to conveniently work out no matter how early or late their commute is.
“We’re excited to bring our fitness brand to the community of Scarsdale,” said Andrea Hauke, General Manager. “When choosing the club’s location, we focused on convenience and accessibility. We wanted to strike a balance between those that want to work out individually or as a family, as the Scarsdale community is very family oriented. With a central location, our newest club features an extensive variety of fun classes, challenging programs, and helpful instructors that foster a supportive sense of community.”
The modern new 30,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.