Personalized Workouts and More—Any Day, Anytime, Anywhere
SAN RAMON, CA - January 3, 2018
There’s nothing like getting a workout in at the club, but sometimes life has other plans. Whether on a last-minute business trip, staying in for the night with the kids or squeezing in an early morning class at the gym, people need workouts and fitness tools that are ready to go when and where they are. Because 24 Hour Fitness is committed to helping everyone achieve a healthy lifestyle, both inside and outside the club, the company has created 24GO -- the ground-breaking custom-coaching app, launched December 26, 2017. It adapts to whatever life throws you, by providing personalized solutions that meet your needs – in the moment – making your fitness goals easier to obtain.
24GO: Welcome To The Future Of Fitness
“We are extremely proud of 24 Hour Fitness’ exciting new approach to fitness,” said Tom Lanahan, Vice President, Operations,
24 Hour Fitness. “24GO takes a revolutionary step forward to advance technology, enabling us to bring a consistent 24 Hour Fitness experience wherever and whenever you need. You will receive recommendations for the perfect workouts to do—at the gym or at home—based on what you like, what you’ve done and more. From in-club workouts using the latest equipment, to programming designed to be streamed at home, 24GO will give you fitness options to explore and enrich your movement consistency, whether you are training in-club, at home or on the go. Now everyone—members and consumers nationwide—have the customized tools they need to achieve their fitness goals anytime, wherever they are.”
Stay Accountable. Save Time. Find Your Way.
24GO offers a daily exercise prescription tailored to a user’s profile and recent activity for a customized experience. From basic to Premium levels, 24GO provides personalized workouts, at home programming, and access to 24 Hour Fitness Group X® studio class schedules (to easily browse and add classes to your calendar). And, you can chart your progress and goal tracking within a single dashboard. Key features include:
- Personalized Workouts: Customized/adaptive fitness plans tailored to you that factor in where you are, how much time you have and what tools you have on hand, including at-home programming when you can’t make it to the club. During an adaptive workout, you can increase or decrease the intensity of an exercise; like or dislike an exercise; skip an exercise; or replace an exercise with another. 24GO observes your feedback and adjusts current and future workouts accordingly. Essentially, the 24GO system can learn from the user and then apply those learnings for future workouts
- Personal Workout Scheduling: Including a weekly fitness calendar, that syncs with your mobile calendar to help you stay committed. This includes the flexibility to schedule and plan workouts and classes, and receive alerts and reminders
- Progress and Goal Tracking: Record workouts with the option to connect with fitness wearables to integrate health data and workout history into a single meaningful dashboard
- Partnership and Accountability: Share your dashboard with your personal trainer and stay on track in between sessions
- World-class content from trusted partners on a variety of topics from mind and body, to nutrition, and other valuable topics that correspond with your personal goals and interests
The Future of Fitness in the Palm of Your Hand
24GO is committed to keeping you engaged with fitness every day.
24GO is available on iOS 10 and later (iPhone and iPad), Android version 4.4 and later (phone and tablet), Apple TV via Airplay and Chromecast via GoogleCast. All current supported software versions for each device are listed in the App Store and on Google Play. The platform can also be used on multiple devices.
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. Combined with a welcoming community, the compelling TV and magazine content of 24Life™, Fit:Perks® Rewards and the innovative 24GO™ app, there are a multitude of offerings to engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit 24hourfitness.com