Lake Mary Club Represents Company’s 15th Location in Orlando
LAKE MARY, FL - March 17, 2018
Residents of Lake Mary, Florida will soon have a new place to stay in shape, achieve personalized health solutions, and meet their fitness goals with the opening of a brand new 24 Hour Fitness club in the heart of Lake Mary, Florida. The fitness leader prides itself on creating friendly and supportive communities, and the new Lake Mary club is no exception. Featuring a talented team of fitness professionals, exciting group exercise classes, world-class facilities, and a family-friendly environment, the new club will offer Lake Mary residents with a welcoming place to exercise regardless of skill level, age, or prior experience.
The club’s grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, March 17, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness®
Lake Mary Griffin Park, located at 236 Wheelhouse Lane, Lake Mary, FL 32746. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Often referred to as the “city of lakes,” Lake Mary boasts an active community interested in both outdoor activities and healthy living. With a history dating back to the 19th century, the city began as a citrus-based agricultural community and experienced a transformative residential and economic growth during the eighties and nineties. With a population of over 16,000 residents, Lake Mary is one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida. The city features a walkable downtown district, a thriving retail and business sector, a beautiful park, the Events Center, and City Hall. Frequently named as one of the most sought-after areas to live in the United States, the city is known for its high-tech businesses, well planned residential communities, top notch schools, and community safety.
“When selecting a location for our newest club, we thought Lake Mary would be ideal as the community is very enthusiastic about health and wellness. Our club perfectly complements the many outdoor activities that residents currently enjoy such as running, biking, and hiking,” said Brittany Rosario, General Manager. “We have a proven track record of success in the Orlando area. Our Lake Mary club represents the company’s 15th location in the metropolitan region. Our club is filled with talented fitness professionals and Group X® instructors who are passionate about fitness and can’t wait to help the members of the Lake Mary community accomplish their fitness goals and become their best selves now.”
The modern new 37,800 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
- Towel service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.