New Club to Offer Invigorating Workouts in a Contemporary Environment
MILPITAS, CA - May 12, 2018
This Spring, 24 Hour Fitness will open its doors to the diverse, family-friendly community of Milpitas. The new club will offer a welcoming atmosphere, energetic group classes, and talented team of fitness professionals who are excited to help you achieve your fitness goals. The company is continuing to expand its reach, with the Milpitas club representing the 64th club in Northern California. Located on the Southern tip of the Bay Area peninsula, the expansive new club is the perfect complement to the active, outdoor lifestyle its residents enjoy.
The club’s grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, May 12, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness®
Milpitas, located at 719 E. Calaveras Blvd., Milpitas, CA 95035. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
The city of Milpitas was incorporated in 1954, the same year Ford opened their nearby manufacturing plant, drawing residents and jobs. Now, the progressive and affluent community features an educated workforce, diverse population, high-quality schools, 31 community parks, and an affordable housing market. Milpitas is often referred to as the “Crossroads of Silicon Valley,” since most of its land is situated between major highways. Its desirable location offers close proximity to the high-tech industry, with many of its residents working for some of the world’s top technology companies.
“We’re very excited to bring our team of passionate fitness professionals and team members to Milpitas,” said Kelsey Borraga, General Manager. “Many of the residents here work in Silicon Valley, and our convenient locations and hours provide an accessible way for them to achieve their fitness goals at any time of day. Our new club will offer exciting studio classes such as cycling, barre, and Pilates, and our 24GO® app will allow our members to track their fitness progress both inside and outside of the club.”
The modern new 47,378 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24®, Cycle Classes, Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Basketball court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative24GO® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.