July Date Set for Modern, Spacious Club to Open in New Renaissance Marketplace
RIALTO, CA - July 14, 2018
With the opening of a club in Rialto, California this summer, 24 Hour Fitness will become a centerpiece of the city’s long-awaited Renaissance Marketplace shopping and entertainment venue. Marking the 147th location for 24 Hour Fitness in Southern California, the Renaissance Marketplace Club will open its doors to the diverse, family-friendly community of Rialto. The fitness leader prides itself on creating friendly and supportive communities, and the new Rialto club is no exception. Featuring a talented team of fitness professionals, exciting group exercise classes, world-class facilities, and a family-friendly environment, the new club will offer Rialto residents a welcoming place to exercise regardless of skill level, age, or prior experience.
The club’s grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, July 14, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness® Renaissance Marketplace, located at 1335 West Renaissance Parkway, Rialto, CA 92376. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Often referred to as the “bridge city,” Rialto is a growing, active community with a population of nearly 100,000 residents situated below the San Bernardino mountains, sixty miles west of Los Angeles. With a rich history dating back to the 14th century, Rialto was incorporated in 1911. Originally an agriculture and ranching community, with abundant citrus groves and vineyards, Rialto experienced a massive residential and economic growth between 1950-1980. The opening of the sprawling Renaissance Marketplace outdoor shopping center will offer a boon to the economy with the 24 Hour Fitness Renaissance Marketplace Club bringing a much-desired fitness, lifestyle component to the shopping complex and surrounding area.
“The new Renaissance Marketplace is on its way to becoming the community’s premier shopping destination,” said Robert Cameron, General Manager. “With the addition of our new club, we are thrilled to become part of this community and offer guests a variety of programs and fitness solutions for every age and fitness ability. We have a proven track record of success in Southern California and are delighted to bring this fitness expertise to the Rialto community. Our club is filled with talented fitness professionals and Group X® instructors who are passionate about fitness and can’t wait to help the members of the Rialto community accomplish their fitness goals and become their best selves now.”
The modern new 38,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn®, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24® app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day Smart Start™ program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.