Hawaiian Gardens Marks the Company’s 147th Club in the Region
Hawaiian Gardens, CA - July 28, 2018
24 Hour Fitness is opening its doors with its first club in Hawaiian Gardens, a small, friendly city in Los Angeles County. With the new club opening, residents of Hawaiian Gardens will soon be able to achieve their fitness goals: whether it’s to download a free guest pass to try out the club or sign up as a member to enjoy the club’s amenities, take any number of group fitness studio classes with friends, all while working up a sweat. In addition to providing a new club for Hawaiian Garden’s residents, the fitness brand continues to demonstrate its powerful growth with Hawaiian Gardens representing the company’s 147th location in Southern California.
The grand opening event for the new club is scheduled for Saturday, July 28th, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness® Hawaiian Gardens, located at 12120 Carson Street, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Hawaiian Gardens is the smallest city in Los Angeles County, and its unusual name originated in the 1920’s from a local fruit stand owner who built a bamboo frame shack covered with palm leaves. The small community is easily accessible to downtown Los Angeles’ thriving economic hub, and has a location central to three major freeways and four airports. With desirable year-round weather, Hawaiian Garden’s residents enjoy outdoor activities, and the city features three city parks within less than a square mile’s distance. Leading an active lifestyle is paramount for Hawaiian Garden residents, and 24 Hour Fitness’ new club offers a perfect complement to the outdoor activities currently enjoyed by residents.
“We have a long history of success in Southern California, and I’m excited to open our doors to the wonderful community of Hawaiian Gardens,” said Miguel Gonzalez, General Manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “The residents of this active community are passionate about staying healthy and we can’t wait for them to meet our talented team of fitness professionals who are excited to help everyone get into the best shape of their lives.”
The modern new 43,130 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor basketball court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.