New Spacious Club to Offer Premium Gym Equipment, Unmatched Amenities and a Wide Array of Classes in Spectacular Workout Space
EL CERRITO, CA - August 18, 2018
This summer, 24 Hour Fitness will open a new, nearly 35,000 square foot club in the family-friendly community of El Cerrito, it’s 65th club in Northern California and a strong market for the company, celebrating its 35th anniversary this year. There’s no shortage of variety in the fitness options available in the new club—from group exercise studio classes to personal and small group training, open space and dedicated zones for specialized equipment workouts and more.
The club’s grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, August 18, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness® El Cerrito, located at 10636 San Pablo Avenue, El Cerrito, CA 94530. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
The city of El Cerrito, located in Contra Costa County, was founded by refugees of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and incorporated in 1917. This family-friendly suburb on the eastern shore of the San Francisco Bay has a population of 24,000 residents and is home to a myriad of recreation and sports parks, as well as nature areas and trails popular with walkers, runners and bicyclists. The modern club is the perfect complement to the active, outdoor lifestyle its residents enjoy.
“We encourage everyone—regardless of skill level—to visit the new club and see how we’ve transformed the space into a comfortable environment with plenty of ways to inspire, motivate and challenge you to achieve a healthy lifestyle. From our team of passionate fitness professionals to a wide-ranging list of club amenities, we’re eager to become part of this community,” said Joseph Beckles, General Manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “We offer exciting studio classes such as cycling, barre, and Pilates, and our 24GO® custom coaching platform will help our members track their fitness progress both inside and outside of the club.”
The modern new nearly 35,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24®, Cycle Classes, Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go.
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.