New Club Marks the Company’s 6th Club in the Orlando Metropolitan Region
Orlando, Florida - August 18, 2018
Calling all fitness fanatics: 24 Hour Fitness’s new Orlando Kirkman club is about to become the latest addition to the Orlando health and wellness scene. Slated to open its doors on August 18th with a celebratory grand opening event, the new club represents the company’s 6th location in the Orlando area, demonstrating that the fitness leader shows no signs of slowing its brisk pace for opening new clubs, particularly in the sunshine state. The iconic fitness brand continues its commitment to providing more locations for members, and prides itself on its high quality amenities, dynamic group exercise studio classes, and a friendly team of talented fitness professionals eager to help the Orlando community with their fitness goals. The new club will provide something for everyone – whether you’re just beginning your fitness journey or training for a Spartan race.
The 24 Hour Fitness® Orlando Kirkman club grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, August 18th, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., located at 1101 Resource Avenue, Orlando, FL 32811. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Known as one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world, Orlando’s residents enjoy world-class dining and cultural events, in addition to the family-friendly attractions of notable theme parks and first class entertainment productions. Orlando often tops the charts as one of the best places to live or retire in America, with its highly-educated workforce, pleasant year-round climate, and booming economy - proving to be an extremely sought-after place to dwell.
“Orlando has seen a major shift in its health and wellness scene, with residents focusing more on leading an active, healthy lifestyle,” said Danny Azon, General Manager. “We’re excited to continue our growing presence in the Orlando community. From our friendly vibe, to our passionate and helpful team of trainers and fitness professionals, our club is a welcoming and fun place to spend some time focusing on your transformative health journey. We can’t wait to meet the residents of this active community and help them be the best versions of themselves.”
The modern new 38,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor basketball court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room, and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO™ custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go
- Fit:Perks™ Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.