New Navajo Club Represents Company’s 13th Location in San Diego
SAN DIEGO, CA - November 3, 2018
Residents of San Diego’s Navajo neighborhood will soon have a new place to stay in shape, achieve personalized health solutions, and meet their fitness goals with the opening of a brand new 24 Hour Fitness® club. The fitness leader, celebrating its 35th anniversary this year, prides itself on creating friendly and supportive communities, and the new Navajo club is no exception. From group exercise studio classes to personal and small group training, as well as open space and dedicated zones for specialized equipment workouts, there is no shortage of the fitness options available at the new club. Navajo residents now have a welcoming place to exercise regardless of skill level, or prior experience.
The club’s grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, November 3, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness® Navajo, located at 8876 Navajo Road, San Diego, CA 92119. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Located in a hilly eastern San Diego neighborhood, and encompassing approximately 14 square miles, Navajo contains the natural attractions of Mission Trails Regional Park, one of the largest urban parks in the U.S.; Cowles Mountain, the highest point in San Diego and Lake Murray, making it the ideal location for hiking, mountain biking and rock climbing enthusiasts. The modern club is the perfect complement to the active, outdoor lifestyle its residents enjoy.
“San Diego is an important market for us and complements the region’s year round active lifestyle amenities very well,” said Matt Ryan, General Manager. “We’re excited to bring our new club into Navajo, along with a team of fitness professionals who are passionate about health. Additionally, we will offer plenty of program variety and digital tools that add a dose of fun to the gym experience. We can’t wait to become a part of the Navajo community and hope to be your go to fitness companion whether you are inside or outside of our club.”
The modern new 38,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular Studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor basketball court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO® custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
To experience the new gym, download a free guest pass from https://www.24hourfitness.com/Navajo
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live Studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in more than 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.