All First Responders, Area Residents, Members and Guests Are Welcome Within 14 Area Clubs Throughout November
San Ramon, CA - November 15, 2018
In response to the Camp Fire, and in support of area first responders and local residents, 24 Hour Fitness is welcoming all first responders, residents, members and guests to its 14 area clubs during the month of November, regardless of membership status.
“This has been a trying time for local residents, which includes our members, employees and their families,” said Chris Roussos, CEO, 24 Hour Fitness. “When tragedy hits, it’s easy to set aside your health and wellbeing. We hope to offer residents and first-responders a place to work out, shower or just relax.”
24 Hour Fitness operates 14 clubs in the Sacramento region including one club in Fairfield. The courtesy access is offered regardless of membership status at these specific club locations:
- 24 Hour Fitness Antelope: 7905 Walerga Road, Antelope, CA 95843
- 24 Hour Fitness Citrus Heights: 6633 Auburn Blvd., Citrus Heights, 95621
- 24 Hour Fitness Rancho Cordova: 9574 Micron Ave., Sacramento, 95827
- 24 Hour Fitness Laguna: 8785 Center Parkway, Sacramento, 95823
- 24 Hour Fitness Riverlake: 7600 Greenhaven Dr., Sacramento, 95831
- 24 Hour Fitness Fulton/Hurley: 1314 Fulton Ave., Sacramento, 95825
- 24 Hour Fitness Roseville: 336 N. Sunrise Ave., Roseville, 95861
- 24 Hour Fitness Sacramento Downtown: 1020 7th St., Sacramento, 95814
- 24 Hour Fitness Carmichael: 5114 Arden Way, Carmichael, 95608
- 24 Hour Fitness Florin: 6062 Florin Road, Sacramento, 95823
- 24 Hour Fitness Sunrise: 2280 Sunrise Blvd., Gold River 95670
- 24 Hour Fitness Elk Grove: 8461 Elk Grove Florin Rd., Elk Grove, 95624
- 24 Hour Fitness Folsom: 1006 Riley St., Folsom, 95630
- 24 Hour Fitness Fairfield: 1519 Gateway Blvd., Fairfield, 94533
Residents are encouraged to check with local 24 Hour Fitness clubs prior to arrival, to ensure hours of operation to serve members, guests and residents.
For more information about club locations, please visit www.24hourfitness.com
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle rooms feature a popular array of live classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.