All First Responders, Area Residents, Members and Guests Are Welcome Within 10 Area Clubs Throughout November
San Ramon, CA. - November 15, 2018
In response to the Woolsey Fire, and in support of area first responders and local residents, 24 Hour Fitness is welcoming all first responders, residents, members and guests to its 10 area clubs during the month of November, regardless of membership status.
“This has been a trying time for local residents, which includes our members, employees and their families,” said Chris Roussos, CEO, 24 Hour Fitness. “When tragedy hits, it’s easy to set aside your health and wellbeing. We hope to offer residents and first-responders a place to work out, shower or just relax.”
24 Hour Fitness operates 10 clubs within the fire affected region. The courtesy access is offered regardless of membership status at these specific club locations:
- 24 Hour Fitness Thousand Oaks: 2595 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks, 91362
- 24 Hour Fitness Camarillo: 453 Carmen Dr., Camarillo, 93010
- 24 Hour Fitness Simi Valley: 1352 Madera Rd., Simi Valley, 93065
- 24 Hour Fitness Simi Tapo: 2350 Tapo St. Simi Valley, 93063
- 24 Hour Fitness West Hills: 6653 Fallbrook Ave., West Hills, 91307
- 24 Hour Fitness Channel Islands: 1651 Victoria Ave., Suite 160, Oxnard, 93035
- 24 Hour Fitness Oxnard Collection: 400 Town Center Dr., Oxnard, 93036
- 24 Hour Fitness Woodland Hills Topanga: 6220 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd., Suite 2410, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- 24 Hour Fitness Santa Monica: 1415-1417 Second St., Santa Monica, 90401
- 24 Hour Fitness Santa Monica: 2929 31st Street, Santa Monica, 90405
Residents are encouraged to check with local 24 Hour Fitness clubs prior to arrival, to ensure hours of operation to serve members, guests and residents.
For more information about club locations, please visit www.24hourfitness.com
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle rooms feature a popular array of live classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.