Premium Fitness Equipment, Unmatched Amenities and a Wide Array of Classes Will Offer Unparalleled Fitness Options to Complement This Health Conscious Community
MCKINNEY, TX - December 8, 2018
This winter, 24 Hour Fitness will open its doors to the family-friendly, physically-active community of McKinney with a brand new club in the heart of the city. The fitness leader, celebrating its 35th anniversary this year, prides itself on creating friendly and supportive communities, and the new McKinney club is no exception. The club features an array of high-quality amenities, an assortment of stimulating studio classes, and a friendly team of skilled fitness professionals to welcome members and help guide their healthy lifestyle journey.
The club’s grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, December 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness® McKinney, located at 1601 North Hardin Blvd., McKinney, TX 75071. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
With an abundance of parks, trails and a wildlife sanctuary, nature takes center stage in this Texas city on the fringes of the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Named one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and ranked the “#1 Best Place to Live in America” by Money Magazine, McKinney has a robust business environment, while maintaining a small town feel with its cobblestone streets and historic downtown. Frequently named as one of the best places to raise a family in Texas, McKinney is known for its outstanding educational opportunities, high-growth businesses, tree-lined neighborhoods, top notch schools, and overall charm. The modern club is the perfect complement to the active, outdoor lifestyle its residents enjoy.
“McKinney residents embrace the outdoors living a healthy life, which makes it the perfect location for our new state-of-the-art club,” said Jason Ikner, General Manager. “Our passionate team of fitness professionals look forward to partnering with the community to share the new digital fitness innovations and program variety that will enhance their fitness journeys inside and outside of the gym. And our personal trainers on staff offer specialized one-on-one programs that are customized to your personal goals ranging from weight loss and sports conditioning to exercise movement that focuses on posture, balance and strength, as well as much more.”
The modern new 37,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular Studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor half-sized Basketball Court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO® custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
To experience the new gym, download a free guest pass from https://www.24hourfitness.com/McKinney
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live Studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in more than 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.