The Friendly Club Environment to Offer Supportive, Encouraging Fitness Community for a Total Fitness and Wellness Experience
KENT, WA - December 8, 2018
Celebrating its 35th anniversary this year, 24 Hour Fitness will open a new 44,000 square foot club in the Panther Lake area of Kent, its second club in the city and 20th in Washington. Premium gym equipment, the latest amenities and a wide range of classes will provide unmatched fitness options and an inviting location for residents to workout. The team of dedicated fitness professionals will offer an encouraging and supportive environment for this health-focused community to stay in shape and meet their fitness goals just in time for the New Year.
The club’s grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, December 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness® Panther Lake, located at 20600 108th Avenue, Kent, WA 98031. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® classes and more.
Located in the heart of the Seattle-Tacoma metropolitan area, Kent has a thriving economy due to its prime location as a manufacturing center. With a population of just under 119,000, it is paramount to Kent’s residents to lead an active, healthy lifestyle. In fact, the city with its vast system of trails, parks and open spaces, was named Sports Illustrated “Sportstown of the Year” for the state of Washington. 24 Hour Fitness’ new club offers a perfect complement to the outdoor activities currently enjoyed by the community.
“We are thrilled to be expanding our presence in Kent to make a healthy lifestyle even more accessible to this active community,” said Dominic Gregory Santini, General Manager, 24 Hour Fitness. “Our passionate fitness team is looking forward to offering a fun and supportive space to help guide residents on their fitness journeys and celebrate the steps along the way.”
The modern new 44,536 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle rooms with popular classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, and Barre workout included with membership
- Hundreds of digital classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor basketball court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO® custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
To experience the new gym, download a free guest pass from https://www.24hourfitness/com/PantherLake
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle rooms feature a popular array of live classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in more than 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.