New Club Helps South Florida Community Jump Start Getting Fit and Healthy in the New Year
MIAMI GARDENS, FL - December 15, 2018
Residents of Miami Gardens will have a new place to stay in shape and meet their fitness goals with the opening of a brand new, state-of-the-art 24 Hour Fitness® club this December. The club’s team of dedicated fitness professionals will offer a friendly, welcoming environment for community members and a range of tools and personalized health solutions to help everyone reach their fitness goals. The timing couldn’t be better for those exploring fitness solutions for the new year or just searching for a fresh start to build fitness into a busy new year schedule. The club’s grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, December 15, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
24 Hour Fitness Miami Gardens, located at 19371 NW 27th Avenue, Miami Gardens, FL 33056. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® classes and more.
With a population of just over 110,000 and located in a vibrant commercial corridor midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Miami Gardens is home to the Miami Dolphins’ Hard Rock Stadium, making it a popular destination for local football fans. With the city currently undergoing an economic revitalization, the Miami Gardens 24 Hour Fitness Club will offer a boost to the local economy, as well as a first class fitness option to the surrounding area.
“We are thrilled to be able to invest in the Miami Gardens business community during this revitalization period and support the city’s efforts to drive economic growth,” said Antonio Vasquez, General Manager. “Our friendly, professional team members are looking forward to locking arms with residents to help guide them on their fitness journeys and celebrating the steps along the way.”
The modern new 37,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle rooms with popular classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, and Barre workout included with membership
- Hundreds of digital classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor practice court for basketball and other sports
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO® custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
To experience the new gym, download a free guest pass from https://www.24hourfitness.com/MiamiGardens
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle rooms feature a popular array of live classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in more than 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.