New Club Opening Represents Considerable Expansion as the 148th Club in Southern California
Ventura, California - December 22, 2018
For the first time, 24 Hour Fitness is bringing its dynamic fitness experience to the coastal community of Ventura. Opening just in time for workout enthusiasts to get a jump start on their 2019 fitness goals, the new club is conveniently located close to the heart of lively downtown Ventura. Residents will be able to dramatically elevate their workout routine with the club’s array of new amenities, engage with a talented roster of trained professionals, and invigorating group classes including Aqua, Zumba, and Cycle, BootyBarre and Pop Pilates – to name a few. The new club opening in Ventura represents the fitness empire’s 148th club in Southern California, demonstrating that the fan-favorite fitness brand shows no signs of slowing down.
The 24 Hour Fitness® Ventura club grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, December 22nd, 2018, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.,
located at 3350 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA 93003. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Residents of the gorgeous coastal city of Ventura are passionate about health and wellness. The pleasant year-round weather and easy access to top-notch parks and hiking trails enable residents to share in numerous outdoor activities including hiking, biking, sailing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and more. Ventura features an abundance of scenic gems including Surfer’s Point, the Ventura Harbor, and the historic downtown area, all which provide endless fun and recreation for Ventura’s residents. Ventura is committed to growing the development and success of local businesses and provides small business owners with the resources and tools that they need to flourish. The city’s growing entrepreneurial ecosystem combined with its thriving cultural scene, top public schools, natural beauty, and friendly and engaged community is what propels this sought after coastal location to top the lists of the most desirable places to live in U.S.
“Ventura is a highly active, thriving community, and we can’t wait to open our doors for the first time in this beautiful city,” said DeShon Davis, General Manager. “With a convenient location close to the bustling historic downtown, our new club is the perfect complement to staying in shape, with the vast array of outdoor activities that residents currently enjoy. 24 Hour Fitness has shown incredible growth in Southern California, and we are looking forward to continued success in Ventura. Whether you’re training for a marathon, looking to deepen your workout regimen, or interested in challenging group workout classes – we’ve got you covered!”
The modern new 39,704 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios with popular Studio classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room, and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO® custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go
- Fit:Perks®Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle studios feature a popular array of live Studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.