Real Health. Real Fitness. Real life.™
Find out with a complimentary health and fitness consultation and let our professionals show you the way to becoming your best self.
Real health and real fitness is a journey. Choosing to get started is an important first step, but what comes next? How do you know where to begin – or what to change to improve your progress?
As a 24 Hour Fitness member, you can take advantage of a complimentary, 60-minute health and fitness consultation led by our team of professionals. We’ll take a close look at where you are with your health and fitness today, and develop a mutual plan on how to best achieve your goals
What to Expect
- KNOW YOURSELF - We'll help you identify your current health age and risks, and discuss your motivations.
- CHOOSE A PATH - Together, we'll set realistic health and fitness goals, and develop a plan for achieving them.
- TAKE ACTION - We'll guide you toward lifestyle and exercise choices to help make your best self a reality.
What to Bring
- Any questions you may have regarding your current health & fitness choices
- A sense of your short-term and long-term goals, no matter how big or small
- Workout clothes and shoes that are easy to move in for a short fitness assessment
Exclusively for Members
Join today and receive your complimentary health & fitness consultation!
In addition to this valuable benefit, 24 Hour Fitness members get access to world class amenities:
- Wide variety of cardio, weights and strength training equipment
- Fun, challenging, and vast assortment of FREE Group Exercise classes*
- Over 4,000 certified Personal Trainers to help you achieve your fitness goals*
- Dedicated stretching space
- Lap pools, saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools
- Fun and active Kids’ Club*
Amenities vary by location and membership type.
Your consultation includes the Visual Fitness Planner, which is an educational tool and is not a substitute for visiting your physician and obtaining medical advice. Please consult your physician before starting or changing a fitness program. Results may vary.
*Kids' Club, Group/Personal Training, specialty classes and class reservations are available for an additional fee.