Why did I become trainer? I was sitting in class and a rep from 24 Hour Fitness came and spoke on the benefits of becoming a trainer. I thought to myself well I am always in the gym working out why not give it a shot. I started in 2006 and I can honestly say I LOVE IT. I enjoy waking up every morning knowing that I have a chance to affect someones life in a positive way. I get joy in my heart when my clients reach their goals or have done something that they would have never dreamed that they could do. The people that I've met from being a trainer has really helped me and have made me think of my life in different ways. I LOVE what I do and would not change for it anything.
BS in Kinesiology from University of North Texas
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- Cooper Institute - Master Fitness Specialist
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Federation of Professional Trainers - Personal Trainer
- Spending time with family
- Weight training
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.