I worked as an accountant for 2 years and during this time I learned my true passion was health and fitness. I made a huge career change and went back to school to be a physician assistant. While going to school I became a personal trainer for the flexible hours. I have grown to love being a personal trainer. It allows me to teach others what I love to do. I am also an aerobic instructor. I teach cycle and strength classes.
BS in Business from University of North Texas
- Cooper Institute - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Federation of Professional Trainers - Personal Trainer
- I enjoy baking, relaxing and watching movies.
- I spend a lot of time with my nieces and nephews
- I love to workout, go running, biking, swimming, dancing and turbo kickboxing.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.