I first became a personal trainer so that i can help people reach their goals through fitness and help motivate them on their way. It makes me happy and i really enjoy it when i helped someone get to their goals, this is what motivates me and has me coming in to work everyday. Im always really positive and very easy to get along with but i still know how to push and get people results.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.