I spent 25 years in the corporate world in a demanding career as an IT Project Manager. I started training over 15 years ago in order to lose weight and deal with a stressful career. Fitness changed my life. I am blessed that I can help others experience the benefits of fitness training. As a Master Trainer, I have helped numerous clients achieve their weight loss goals and more importantly maintain these goals. As a Corrective Exercise Specialist, I have helped numerous clients eliminate their joint pain knees, hips, back, etc. Come check out my client’s success stories and see how I can help you achieve your goals.
MA in Accounting Information Systems from University of North Texas
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
Corrective Exercise Specialist
Golf Fitness Specialist
Behavior Change Specialist
Attend SCW Fitness Conference 15 years
Walked 60 miles 3 Day
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.