I have always lead an active lifestyle however wasn't getting the results I wanted until I decided to become a personal trainer and have been on an exciting journey ever since. As a mother of 3 girls I can relate to those who have had to lose the much unwanted weight put on by pregnancy's. Lastly I love helping others achieve their goals and get the results they want and how their confidence grows as a result. My speciality is Strength and Conditioning Running and Functional Fitness.
BS in Business / Exercise Science from Adams State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Fitness Specialist for the YMCA 1995
- Hatha Yoga Instructor 2011
- Running Mt.Hood To Coast in Oregon
- Hiking and Weight Training
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.