After a series of injuries derailed a football career, I took my health and fitness knowledge pursuits to the next level. My goal is to empower and help as many people as possible. I have worked with this company for years, as sales, a training manager, and a master trainer. I love working with all types of people; whether old or young, injured, in pain, or a high performing athlete, I have high confidence in my skills to assist your fitness and life progression to a level you may have thought impossible. Trust the process and come ready to work!
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Personal Trainer Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
Lacrosse National Top 25 10, 11, State Champion 11
Football All Conference Cornerback
Spartan Race Finisher 13
Tough Mudder Finisher 14
I ski, snowboard, golf, hike, read, lift, spend time with family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.