I am a 43 year old mother of two boys. I became a personal trainer because I have always had a passion for motivating and helping people. I believe you can be your best at any age by being healthy and fit. I am committed to helping my clients achieve their fitness goals and have fun while doing it. I love what I do!
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- National Federation of Professional Trainers - Personal Trainer
- NASM Weight Loss Certified 2014
- Certified Medical Assistant 2011
- Four years of Legal Studies
- Love Ice Skating & Roller Skating
- 15 years Bartending
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.