Certified Personal Trainer
I became a Personal Trainer to assist people in accomplishing their goals. I am motivated by a recovery from a personal injury in 2008 that required restrengthening and muscular endurance as well as being a results driven person. I want to succeed in everything I do and I want to help others succeed in reaching their fitness potential.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Personal Trainer Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- CIF Masters Champions in Wrestling, 2007
- CIF Semifinalist in Baseball, 2006
- CIF Semi Finalist in Football, 2006
- Jiu Jitsu
- Completed First Spartan Race, January 2013
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.