Why I became a personal trainer...fitness is my passion and something that changed my life for the better. It helped me become who I am today and the journey taught me many things. I have always enjoyed helping people, so why not share what I love with those around me? I want to be that person that not only helps people achieve their goals but also watch them grow as an individual and push them to be their best selves in every way possible. Are you ready to embark on your fitness journey?
BS in Animal Science from Stephen F. Austin State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National College of Exercise Professionals (NCEP)
- PTA Global - PTA Global PT Certification
Walks Workouts at the park with my baby
Volunteer work at animal shelters
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.