I became a trainer because I love working out, and want to share my passion to the world. In the beginning what motivated me was to become the best athlete I could be. Now I'm motivated by the fact that I'm healthy and I look and feel good.
BS in kinesiology from Minnesota state
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Weight Loss Specialist
- I worked out on the practice squad for the San Francisco 49ers
- I played arena football for the Arizona Outlaws and San Jose Saber Cats
- I am an orange belt in Kung Fu
- I also love boxing and gymnastics
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.