I grew up in a family of athletes so I was always around the training environment be it in the gym or on the track. This instilled in me a love for being physically active and a dedication to achieve the goals I set out for myself. My current goals are to help other people move better in order to reach their health and fitness goals. I am a firm believer that once you set your mind to a goal it can be achieved through diligence and relentless passionate practice.
BA in Health and Fitness from Concordia University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- OSAA 2A State Pole Vault Champion 2000
- NAIA National Track and Field Indoor and Outdoor Qualifier 2000 and 2001
- Kettlebell Training
- Mixing and Recording Music
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.