I became a trainer because I want to help others reach their goals. Fitness is a huge aspect of my life since I was always playing sports growing up. Once it was time for me to hang up the cleats I wanted to stay active with sports. This motivated me to earn my certification as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. If I can't play anymore I want to help someone else improve their athletic performance. Coming from an athletic background has given me motivation to become the best I can be.
- BA in Athletic Training from Chapman University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- Play all different kinds of sports
- Rehabilitation of chronic/sports injuries
- Training others to become better athletes
- Working out!
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.