I have been training and teaching martial arts for over 10 years and I'm happy to be at 24 Hour Fitness. I began personal training while working as a massage therapist where many of my clients were athletes and people with injuries.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- certified massage therapist, 1996
- black belt,tae kwon do,1981
- martial arts
Mike G. helped 24 Hour Fitness member Maxine lower her blood pressure, cholesterol and tryglyceride levels for the first time in 20 years! Read Maxine's story and many other great stories in the 24 Hour Fitness Blog & Forum.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.