I have always enjoyed learning about the body and helping others. I am currently working toward receiving my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. As a Personal Trainer I use my knowledge about the body to help clients with everything from weight loss to sports performance and to rehabbing/ preventing injuries. Sign up with me to gain knowledge about body mechanics and what machines and equipment is appropriate for you!
BA in Kinesiology - Lifetime Fitness from Sonoma State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- Sonoma State basketball
- Participates in Athletic Races
- Coaching Basketball
- Collegiate basketball player
- Has accomplished triathalons and duathalons
- Likes to run and hike outside
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.