I became a trainer because I wanted to help people achieve goals and understand how to exercise properly. What motivates me is to see a client get to a goal they thought was impossible. It is very satisfying to see the confidence level elevate while knowing my client feels better physically and emotionally.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Classic cars
- College and professional football
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.