Growing up I was the little guy and decided to make a change. In 2010 I became the high school power lifting state champ at 148 lbs. Having over 10 years of accumulated knowledge in fitness/nutrition I have decided to devote myself to helping others. My focus is to challenge and motivate my clients to do their best and feel great about what they have accomplished.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Competitive Power lifting/Body builiding
- Automotive enthusiast
- Working on and building computers
- Reading to expand my knowledge
- Playing sports with family and friends
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.