I became a Personal Trainer because I love to push my body to its limits. Helping others to realize that the limits they set for themselves are far shorter than what they are actually capable of achieving. I have experienced a very high level of stress on my body. I understand the durability of the human body as well as its limitations. Every individual has different desires but all can be reached if the desire and will is solid. Everyone should be given the tools to live better and realize the potential that their body is capable. Helping others to live better and realize their potential is why I love to guide them on their way to their goals.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Association - Strength and Conditioning Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Fitness Therapy Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Personal Trainer Certification
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Hiking and Lifting Weights
- US Marine Corps 2008-2012, 0331
- Spending Time with Friends and Family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.