I made the decision to become a personal trainer because I have personally seen and experienced how fitness can change someone's life. I learned the importance of hard work and fitness in football when I was not the fastest nor the most athletic and needed to work harder than my more naturally gifted teammates. Those years made me realize that fitness was a passion of mine and that I could help others through fitness as well. I became a coach and the most gratifying thing was to help the kids achieve their goals through my guidance. My time as an assistant Athletic Trainer taught me the importance of proper professional training. My desire is to help people achieve their goals through fitness just as I have.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- All League 1st team HF offensive/Defensive linemen
- Dropped from 265lb to 200lb
- Undefeated as a freshman football coach for 2 years
- Assistant athletic trainer at a college for a year
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.