I became a personal trainer to help improve the lives of others through fitness, overall health, and well being. I believe that through consistent exercise and simple lifestyle changes, everyone can improve their overall health. As a personal trainer, I am the bridge that can lead them to starting and keeping them on the right track in beginning these simple steps to achieving their personal goals.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Cooper Institute - Biomechanics of Resistance Training
- Cooper Institute - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- KETTLEBELL – Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
Playing with my dogs, Luke and Lola
4 time Ironman triathlon finisher
70 triathlons completed
Boston Marathon Qualifier
70.3 Half Ironman World Championship Qualifier
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.