I became a trainer because of my combined love for fitness and helping people live healthy lifestyles. I enjoy teaching my clients the importance of fitness and nutrition depending on their individual goals. As a marathon runner and qualifier/finisher of the Boston Marathon I feel that I have the experience to motivate my clients to their highest potential.
BA in Deaf Studies from California State NorthridgeMA in Marriage and Family Therapy from Argosy University
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- I am a Marathon runner and have completed 4 Marathons.
- I qualified for and completed the Boston Marathon in 2010.
- I have completed several half marathons.
- I am a Triathalete and compete in Triathalons.
- I am currently training for the 70.3 Half Ironman in 2012.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.