After graduating from culinary school in Santa Barbara I worked as a cook and sous chef in restaurants in Maui and Laguna Beach. In Laguna Beach I became a personal chef for a client who lost 80lbs in only 8 months. He was eating my healthy food and training with a personal trainer at 24 Hour Fitness in Aliso Viejo. My client thanked me and said he would probably have died before teaching his son how to ride a bike, that I had saved his life. That is when I felt the power that health and fitness had to change a person's life. I became a personal trainer to help people achieve their fitness goals and to improve people's lives through fitness.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Weight Loss Specialist
Fishing and camping with my family
Culinary school graduate
Adventure racing athlete
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.