I was inspired to become a trainer after I got my BS degree in Kinesiology. Understanding the human body and the way it responds during physical activity is what intrigued me to pursue personal training. Working with people and coaching them on how to achieve their fitness goals is what keeps me motivated.
BS in Kinesiology from California State University, East Bay
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Baseball - Played at CSU East Bay
- Playing Basketball, Golf and Tennis
- Wake Boarding and Snowboarding
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.