Growing up, I was always enamored with fitness. The idea that I could better myself through exercise was something that developed into a passion. Helping people was always something that made me feel good as well so it was only natural to bring those two things together.
BA in Sports Management from Worcester State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Reading, historical research, study on the science of everything in life
- 2001 Massachusetts All-State team for high school football
- 2003 Boston Globe Golden Helmet award for player of the week
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.