I became a trainer because I believe that people can truly change and live a healthier lifestyle. I find nothing more rewarding then being instrumental in helping people change and feel better. I enjoy watching how hard work and dedication change my clients lives. The work that my clients put towards their goals motivates me to become a better person and trainer.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- 4 years in Navy
- Member of toastmasters
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.