I have always played sports and enjoyed fitness so I decided to become a personal trainer. I enjoy helping clients design the proper program necessary to maximize the chance of achieving goals and living a overall better life and helping athletes reach their full potential.
BS in Social Science from Kansas State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Played 4 years of collegiate baseball 2006-2009
- Played professional baseball 2009-2012
- Coaching high school baseball 2012-current
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.