There are multiple reasons I became a trainer. The first reason being to help people. There is nothing more satisfying to me than helping somebody make the impossible a reality in their lives. The second being that all of us should be taking care of our bodies like its ours to lose. Our personal health and fitness is all we have at the end of the day. I firmly believe we can change our lives and our outlook on the future by positively managing our stress and training our body for the functions we perform daily. I am pretty outgoing so dot hesitate to say hello or ask me questions.
BS in Kinesiology from Iowa State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Spending time with my wife, Megan, and my dog
- Spending time outdoors, camping, hiking, and adventuring
- Exercising daily...because why not
- Strength and conditioning type training
- Triathlon and endurance type training
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.