Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I had a personal struggle with weight. I used to weigh more than 300 lbs and tried everything in the book to lose weight. Then I just educated myself on the body and how it works. Turned to science and lost over 100 lbs in a year. I love making people feel good and helping them realize their potential.
BS in Exercise Science from Angelo State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American College of Sports Medicine - Personal Trainer Certification
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- College football
- Dallas Cowboys
- Going to the lake, wind surfing & flying kites
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.