UPDATE: Safe Access O’ahu Program at Hawaii Clubs
Please help us stay safe, open and compliant with the new Hawaii requirement that goes into effect statewide on September 13. Bring wear an appropriate face mask, and be prepared to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test in order to come inside and work out.
The following can be accepted as proof of vaccination:
- Physical COVID-19 vaccination card
- Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS) Report
- State of Hawaii Department of Health Vaccination Record Report
- Digital image of the card
- Approved apps to show vaccination:
What is an acceptable negative COVID-19 test?
- Your negative test result must be from a U.S. Food and Drug Administration emergency use authorization, or approved molecular test, or antigen test taken within 48 hours of entry.
Thank you for doing your part!